Rainbow Six Siege Review
I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Rainbow Six Siege for the PS4. When I finally got it, I played it for five hours straight! I got to rank 20 in my first hours of playing Rainbow Six Siege. This is a great game to play with friends, and you can see a gameplay on my channel, Revolution Squad.
Rainbow Six Siege is ranked one of the top ten video games from 2015-2016. It may be a few years old, but it’s still a good game in my opinion.
I’m going to share with you why Rainbow Six Siege is a video game you should have in your collection.
- The game is a first-person game.
- The game has cool operators. The that I like are Ash, Twitch, Buck, Blackbeard, and Doc.
- Some characters are attackers or defenders. My favorite people are the attackers, but defenders are good too!.
- In the matches, there are ten people in the match. There are two teams; the blue team, and the orange team. The blue team attacks first and orange team defends first.
- The guns in Rainbow Six Siege are amazing and very powerful. Like Caveira’s pistol that does 99% damage and Twitch’s gun, the F2 is good for headshots, and close and far range shots.
- One of the best things about the game is that the operators have special powers or abilities, plus there are new DLC operators in the game.
- My best character is Buck because his gun is overpowered. You can turn his gun into a shotgun, and it does a lot of damage on enemies.
- The maps that you play on are some of the best maps I’ve played on besides Call Of Duty World War ll maps.
- Rainbow Six Siege missions on multiplayer capture the hostage or secure the area. But my favorite multiplayer mode is ranked games where you win games and rank up.
Rating: I rate Rainbow Six Siege a 10/10. The graphics, guns, characters, maps, and the abilities are the reasons why Rainbow Six Siege is a great game to play.
Overall, Rainbow Six Siege is a great game for adults and kids to play on XBox One, PS4, or PC. With Christmas around the corner, this would be a great game to give as a gift.
If you have this game, drop your thoughts below in the comment section.
Be sure to check out my channel, Revolution Squad for gameplay of Rainbow Six Siege.