Blood Orange + Passion Fruit Juice Mocktail
Summer here in Michigan has been hot! One of the ways I stay cool in the hot summer months is to create my signature drinks. I started making my special drinks a few years ago and I enjoy coming up with new, exciting and at times strange.
Not too long ago I was grocery shopping with my mom and I saw these funny looking oranges, called a blood orange. I also recently discovered Juicy Juice’s new flavor, the passion fruit. I used passion fruit juice from a bottle instead of squeezed from the actual fruit. But, I did Google to actually see what a real passion fruit looks like and I gotta say, it tastes nothing like it looks.
You can see how I put together this fun summer mocktail below!
- 2.5 oz of Sprite
- 1.5 oz of Orange Passion Mango Juice
- 2.5 oz of Juicy Juice Peach Apple
- In a shaker, fill with ice, add Sprite, Orange Passion Mango Juice, and Juicy Juice Peach apple.
- Pour into a kid-approved glass over ice.
- We added slices of mango as well.
- Drink up!
This drink is kid-friendly, so that means your kids can have it, and everyone in the family!